This statement jacket is ideal for layering and can be effortlessly dressed up or down. Since it’s reversible, it can be worn with multiple different outfits to create a variety of looks. The material is soft on the skin and has a lovely weight to it. The pockets ensure you always have somewhere to carry your phone, keys and any small treasures you may find!
Each garment is carefully made to order by highly-skilled garment workers in Ireland. Turnaround time is 2 weeks.
Free shipping worldwide!
✨ Please note: ✨
Since this jacket is made to order, it will be shipped two weeks after your order.
If you live outside of the EU, you may have to pay customs charges. This is not controlled by us, but by your home country.
- Naturally dyed in Co. Wicklow, Ireland with Mexican-grown indigo and European-grown madder
- Minimal waste pattern based on the traditional Japanese haori
- Made from linen woven in Co. Antrim, Ireland (generally known as Irish linen)
- Made to order in Ireland by highly-skilled garment workers who get paid living wages
- Worldwide shipping included. Please note that if you live outside of the EU, you may have to pay customs charges. This is not controlled by us, but by your home country.
- Turnaround time is 2 weeks
- Garment care instructions here
- Refer to sizing diagram to choose the best size for you
- Please note: due to the properties of natural dyes and the display settings in your device, actual colours may vary slightly from the images shown
UK 8-24 • EUR 36-52 • US 6-22 • chest size: 130cm
UK 26-36 • EUR 54-64 • US 24-34 • chest size: 164cm
Indigo blue, Coral